May 20, 2010

Makanlah @ 21st Century Cafe

For me this is just a normal western food cafe, the food is normal and the drink is quite simple...but here you can see the view of kajang town so.. Normal food + Kajang view = Enjoy!!

 This is the view of Kajang town, not many tall building and light but for me is so relaxing .

Hmmm this is not my meal tonight...

Fya, this is not a stone or rock blasting from volcano.. this is oysters..

Drinks...

 Garlic bread and mushroom soup..just a right meals for my appetizer...

Onion ring..i think this is the best shot for tonight.

Fresh oysters.. this will kill me tonight..

Sizzling chicken with fresh tiger prawn + baked potato + corn = Worth.

Chicken from Maryland..is they produce chicken?

Chicken chop

Mewah Club, Jalan Bukit Indah,
Taman Bukit Mewah,
43000 Kajang
Tel: 603 8733 6639 / 012-292 9986

No comments: